Applications close: 11 June 2021
There is a full time, permanent opportunity available within the Publisher Relations & Repertoire department.
We are looking for a person that supports the rights of music creators and will strive to ensure copyright owners are paid for the use of their music.
Key duties and responsibilities:
The core responsibility of this role is to deliver world class quality repertoire data for publisher members through accurate maintenance of repertoire information, works and agreements, with additional research and repertoire maintenance for active unregistered works.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent music knowledge across multiple genres
- Good understanding of copyright for musical works
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong research skills using a variety of research tools and databases
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
Please click here to view the job description.
We are seeking a person who is; consultative, collaborative, assertive, organised & proactive in their interpersonal style. A self-starter with personal integrity who adopts a methodical approach to work.
All necessary training will be provided.
If your skills and abilities suit the role, apply via SEEK and in your cover letter, please outline:
- the key reasons why you feel you are the right person for the role; and
- some of the main objectives you would seek to achieve in the role.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
APRA AMCOS values inclusion and diversity in the workplace and aims to achieve a workforce that is representative of the community it serves. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people.