Senior Account Resolutions Coordinator
Applications close: 1 August 2021
We are looking for a Senior Account Resolutions Coordinator to join our OneMusic Australia team. In this role you will coordinate the legal escalation process where unlicensed and recalcitrant accounts are referred to the Legal Department.
Our ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator and relationship builder who can work to strict timelines. We’re looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is a problem solver and can work of their own initiative. In this role you will work with a dedicated team of music lovers who are passionate about the rights of music creators.
The position is a full-time role, permanent role. This role will be based in our Sydney (Ultimo) Office. APRA currently has hybrid working arrangements with staff typically working both in the office and at home.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing processes and timelines for all accounts referred to Legal Department.
- Resolve accounts before being referred to the Legal Department within a legal framework.
- Coordinate national compliance and evidence collection including for concerts & events.
- Written and phone communication to existing and prospective clients.
- Regular status reporting for management.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- Project management experience
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- An understanding of copyright/public performance licensing and the legal framework would be advantageous
Please click here to view the job description.
APRA AMCOS values inclusion and diversity in the workplace and aims to achieve a workforce that is representative of the community it serves. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people.
How to Apply
Please send through a short cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience by Sunday 1st August. Applications should be summitted via: https://apraamcos.bamboohr.com... without a cover letter and resume or that are received after the closing date will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.